Zoopathogen and phytopathogen (including germs and virus seeds, etc.), destructive insects and other pests; dead animal bodies, animal waste, soil; animals and plants as well as their products and other quarantine objects from epizootic or epiphytotic countries and regions are strictly prohibited by the People’s Republic of China for entry. The catalogue of such articles can be found in The List of Animals and Their Products Prohibited to Be Imported from Epizootic Countries/Regions and The List of Plant Quarantine Entry Articles Prohibited by the People’s Republic of China under the column of “Quarantine on Animals and Plants” on the website of the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China (WWW.AQSIQ.GOV.CN).
Quarantine Approval for Entry Animals and Plants and Their Products
I. The list of entry animals and plants to be required for inspection and quarantine approval by Xinjiang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau
(I) Animals and their products:
(1) Live animals: animals (refer to such raised or wild live animals as livestock, birds, beasts, snakes, tortoises, shrimps, crabs, shellfish, silkworms, bees, etc.), embryos, sperm, fertilized eggs, breeding eggs and other animal genetic materials;
(2) Edible products of animal origin: meat and its products (including visceral organs), aquatic products (amphibian, reptilian, aquatic mammals, other aquatic products, all aquatic products imported into China from Japan), and fresh milk;
(3) Non-edible products of animal origin: hides, fur, bones, hoofs and horns and their products, gelatin, silkworm cocoons, animal-sourced feeding stuff and feed additives, fish meal, meat meal, bone meal, meat and bone meal, grease, blood powder, blood, etc., and organic fertilizers containing animal ingredients.
(II) Plants and their products:
(1) Fruit and vegetables: fresh fruit, tomatoes, eggplants, and capsicum fruits;
(2) Tobacco: tobacco leaves and tobacco slices;
(3) Cereals: wheat, corn, paddy, barley, rye, oat, sorghum and their processed products such as rice, malt and flour, etc.;
(4) Leguminous vegetables: soybeans, mung beans, peas, small red beans, broad beans, chick peas, etc.;
(5) Potatoes: potatoes, cassava and sweet potatoes, etc. as well as their processed products;
(6) Feeding stuff: wheat bran, bean cake, soybean meal, etc.;
(7) Others: plant growing medium.
II. The list of entry animal and plant products exempted from quarantine approval
(1) Animal products: blue hides (dried or wet), tanned skins, washed feather and down, washed hair, carbonized hair; wool tops, apiculture products, egg products (excluding fresh eggs), dairy products (excluding fresh milk), cooked meat products (such as sausage, ham, canned meat, animal fat and oil refined at high temperature), and other aquatic products not subject to quarantine approval.
(2) Plant products: corn starch, potato starch, cassava starch and other starches, modified starch, frozen potato slices (including frozen potato balls, frozen potato cake, frozen semi-finished potato products, frozen fried potato slices), ceramic clay powder, plant growing nutrient solution (containing no animal ingredients or unprocessed plant ingredients or poisonous or harmful substances), grain processed products (rice, flour, rice flour, starch, etc.), processed potato products (fine potato powder, etc.), plant-sourced feed additives, lactobacillus and microzyme.
III. The list of entry animals and plants as well as their products subject to quarantine approval by the competent agricultural and forestry authorities in Xinjiang
For the seeds, nursery stock and other propagation materials not subject to the List of Plant Quarantine Entry Articles Prohibited by the People’s Republic of China, the procedures for quarantine approval shall be fulfilled at the competent agricultural or forestry authorities before their entry.
IV. The list of special articles to be required for entry-exit health quarantine approval by Xinjiang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau
The special articles to be required for entry-exit health quarantine approval include microorganisms, biotic products, blood and its products, tissues of human body and so on.
This guidebook serves to provide “safety supervision and convenient clearance” support of inspection and quarantine on the ent...
I. Investment and cooperation exhibition The investment and cooperation exhibition is located at No. 4-6 exhibition halls of the Xinji...
Xin ICP No. 14002874-1