The online registration system for exhibitors of 2015 Eurasia Commodity And Trade Expo provides online registration service to each overseas exhibition organizer and collects the company and personnel information required to obtain relevant certificates. After the information is verified and approved by the management of the Expo, the certificate will be made.
1. Each exhibition organizer is assigned with a login ID for entering the overseas information in English or Russian.
2. If it needs to apply for an Exhibitor Certificate, the contact person of each trading team enters Exhibitor Qualification section to add new qualification information. The approved exhibitor is additionally provided with an Exhibitor Certificate (Apply for Exhibition Certificate).
3. If an application for other personnel certificates in addition to the exhibition certificate is required, log in and directly access Apply for Other Personnel Certificates.
4. When the newly-entered personnel certificate is approved, it can be viewed in “Verified” column of Exhibitor Certificate and Other Personnel Certificates, from which the file name can be exported, i.e. the accreditation batch.
5. Get the certificate at the required time.
The online registration system provides each exhibition organizer with a service platform for online registration. Click Online Registration on the official website of the EACT EXPO for entering the online registration system, and then click “Apply for Certificate” button for submitting the relevant information required for getting a certificate.
1. Apply for Certificate provides the exhibition organizer with access to submitting certificate information. The contact person of each exhibition organizer logs in with login ID/e-mail and password provided by the administrator to enter the corresponding company information and information for certificate application.
2. Administrator Login is used by the certificate administrator of the online registration system of the EACT EXPO. It can be used to verify the company and certificate information submitted by each trading team and export the verified certificate information for making certificate.
1. If your browser is compatible with fixefox and IE8.0, etc., the online registration system can work normally.
This guidebook serves to provide “safety supervision and convenient clearance” support of inspection and quarantine on the ent...
I. Investment and cooperation exhibition The investment and cooperation exhibition is located at No. 4-6 exhibition halls of the Xinji...
Xin ICP No. 14002874-1